Friday, March 04, 2005

About Seoul Stitch n Bitch

Seoul Stitch n Bitch is a fortnightly crafting get-together, held in Itaewon, Seoul, South Korea. We meet at 2.30pm at the Orange Tree Cafe/bar (exit 2, Noksapyeong Station) on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month. Directions to Our Place are here.

All crafters welcome. BYO knitting, needlework, felting, crochet, art, doodling, whatever! If you don't know how to do a craft, just bring the materials along and someone will be happy to teach you.

Basically people show up, order coffee or drinks, and do their crafts whilst chatting with other people. People can stay as long as they like...most people leave at 5 or 6pm, and sometimes have dinner together afterwards.

and for some demographics : ) .... it's mainly women, ages range from mid-20s to late 40s, the common language is English, and most people are English teachers. We're an easy-going and friendly bunch!

Stitch n Bitch also has a mailing list, where you can receive reminders about the next meeting, and post to the list. Join the list or read old emails here: Seoul StitchnBitch mailing list.
It's not a "heavy duty" mailing list though! (i.e. won't clog up your inbox)

1 comment:

Jiin said...

I'll be in Seoul late October for a month...I hope I can drop in if that's okay? ^^ I've never done crocheting before...but I hope I can drop by and bring my scrapbooking supplies haha, I'm also interested in embroidery.

- Ji In