I think the main work you'd be doing is proofreading and editing, and you can negotiate the time and amount of work directly with the organisation. But there's also teaching, cuddling babies and organic farming, so check it all out!!
38-84, Jangchoongdong 1ga, Junggu, Seoul, South Korea
Contact Number) 82-2-2269-2962
Fax Number) 82-2-2269-1823
ph 02-2273-9535 /
Korea Women's Associations United(KWAU) was created on February 18, 1987 to unite the power of women's organizations working for women's rights and democracy. Currently KWAU has 5 regional sections and 28 member organizations, representing the progressive women's movement in Korea.
KWAU strives to achieve three primary goals :
1) to build an equal society free from institutional discrimination so that women can enjoy equal rights with men and live with dignity and pride.
2) to build a democratic society where everyone's political, economic, social and cultural rights are fully guaranteed.
3) to build a reunified Korea, where South and North Korea become one nation.
(Phone) 02-929-4846 (e-mail) email@example.com
Women Making Peace is a specialized movement organization formed to realize reunification and peace on the Korean peninsula and to make peace in Asia and the world.Our organization was founded on March 28 1997. We conduct research on the conditions and methods necessary for
the peaceful reunification of Korea, and present policies toward that goal from a feminist perspective. We try to facilitate the equal participation of women in the settlement of conflicts and disputes and to promote women's leadership in peace-making at home and abroad. We work in
solidarity with international peace groups, exchanging information concerning peace and security and thus expanding international women's peace-making networks.
(Office) 02-737-5763 (e-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org
Womenlink consists of 4 departments : Department of Equality, Sexual violence counseling center, Department of Alternatives etc.
1. Constant Monitoring of Foreign and Domestic Media Reports on the Korean Peninsula
2. Active Efforts to List Arms Reduction Issues
3. Regular Conferences on Peace on the Korean Peninsula
4. Translation of Local and Foreign Media Reports
(Office) 2-741-5363 (e-mail) email@example.com
SARANGBANG Group for Human Rights is an independent non-governmental organization to expand the base of human rights advocacyto spread human rights viewpoints to every corner of society to popularize and internationalize human rights advocacyto build a progressive human
(office)02-365-4016 (e-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org
To join or for further questions, please contact at 02-730-4756 or email to us at email@example.com
Join through their website.