Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Meetup: Success!


February 16th Stitch n Bitch/ravelry.com meetup was definitely a success in my books.

I was late and didn't make it to myknitstudio in Insadong. Neither did Jane. So we met at Dongdaemun and the others joined us later.

It was a fabulous yarn-shopping good time. We wandered around the basement of Dongdaemun Shopping town and lots of us bought lots of yarn. I was not one of the lucky shoppers as I'm broke as a joke but it was still nice to hang out and with crafty folks. I'm pretty sure everyone was happy with their purchases.

At one of my favorite yarn vendors at that market, we were all given free Addi needle guage checkers. They were pretty neat and had a little ruler on them with a short little knife for cutting yarn. VERY handy. One thing I love about shopping in Korea? Service-uh!

After we shopped all the way from the yarn in the basement to the beads on the 6th floor, we headed over to Himalaya restaurant by Dongmyo station for some most delicious Indian foods. It was tasty indeed!


I had a blast, ladies! I hope you all did too. I think we should do it again soon.

Don't forget our regular meeting this Sunday, March 2nd! Cafe T+ at 2:30.

No comments: