Sunday, October 19, 2008

Success!

Wow!

I think today's Stitch n Bitch had the biggest turnout I've seen. That was really inspiring (so much so that I'm blogging)! Thanks guys.

We had so many different people working on many different projects. I didn't whip out my camera phone and take photos at this meeting but I did take a bunch of pictures a few meetings ago so here they are:

A rather unsuspecting Robin working on her cross stitch.

Joel, Heather, Cheryl, and Katy.

Heather working on the chenille baby blanket. (Look at where you started just a few weeks ago, Heather. It's really coming along!)

Jenny, probably unimpressed with my photography.


Lana showing off the back of her lovely sweater. Isn't it gorgeous.

I was so thrilled to see so many folks out this week. If anyone took any photos I'd love to post them on the blog. Please email them to seoulsnb@gmail.com

See y'all in two weeks.

No comments: