Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meeting schedule for August

This is directly cross-posted from the Seoul Stitch n Bitch mailing list. Please join our mailing list for the most updated information about our meeting schedule.

Hey craftyfolk!
I'm headed out of town to China on Friday and I won't be back until the end of the month. I won't be able to send out updates so this is it :) If I get something wrong, please reply to the thread. I'm a skatterbrain.

11 Tuesday 7pm Starbucks near the Crown and Capital Hotels in Itaewon
I think some people are going out to dinner at Indigo to say goodbye to Laura before the meeting. 6pm, IIRC.

13 Thursday 6pm Namu Keuneul in Gangnam

16 Sunday 2:30pm Location still to be decided. Please keep an eye on the mailing list and someone will make a final decision. So far I think it's 2 votes for Hobby and 1 vote for Tea Purple

18 Tuesday 7pm Starbucks near the Crown and Capital Hotels in Itaewon

20 Thursday 7pm Banul in Myeong-dong

23 Sunday
2:30pm Meeple. I will call and make that reservation today. I'll post on the list to confirm that.

25 Tuesday 7pm Starbucks near the Crown and Capital Hotels in Itaewon

27 Thursday 6pm Namu Keuneul in Gangnam.

30 Sunday 2:30pm Location presently undecided. Again, I'll need you all to decide where you want to meet. Cafe T+? Hobby? Tea Purple? Elsewhere? If this gets decided in the Korea forum on Ravelry.com, can someone please post here on the list so that those of us who aren't on rav get the info?

Directions to everywhere but the undecided Sunday meetings:
http://groups.google.com/group/seoulsnb/web

Have a great August folks!
Happy Crafting.

No comments: